Company and Culture
At Urban we believe we are only as good as our people. Working at Urban you can expect to be invested in, supported, challenged and empowered to build to a fulfilling career with growth and opportunity.
Being a startup, it is all hands-on deck. Our close-knit team is looking for individuals that are motivated, driven and ready to tackle any task. Our company culture is something we value and will continue to prioritize throughout our growth. Urban invests in our employees and we want teammates who are in for the long haul!
Level: Mid-Level to Experienced
Reports To: CEO
Job Location: Denver, Colorado
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High school diploma required; college degree preferred
Urban is seeking a dynamic, experienced, and well-rounded Administrative Assistant to join our team! The Office Assistant will contribute to company operations by supporting the CEO, General Manager and Urban Team with day-to-day requirements across a broad spectrum of functional areas including general administrative support, accounts receivable and accounts payable activities, data input for company analytics, marketing activity support, budget management support, and other duties to support the implementation of office policies and establishment of standard procedures to support the company’s rapid growth.
Urban Solution Group is a Denver startup in the oil and gas industry. We are a service company that offers both technical and social products and services for urban operations. We are currently operating in Colorado with plans to expand to other states over the next year. Being a startup, it is all hands-on deck. Our close-knit team is looking for an individual that is motivated, driven and ready to fill numerous needs throughout the organization. Our company culture is something we value and will continue to prioritize throughout our growth. Urban invests in our employees and we want teammates who are in for the long haul!
Job duties consist of but not limited to:
- Provide project and administrative support to the Urban Team
- Working with team, create and update systems and procedures for recordkeeping, forms control, budget tracking, inventory tracking, operational efficiency, and business development
- Support AP and AR processes for seamless handoff to Bookkeeping firm or internal approval manger
- Input data for metric tracking and dashboard updates
- Support Business Development with marketing needs, presentation support, sponsorship/donation coordination and social media postings
- Support company culture by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma, college degree preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Able to manage a wide range of administration tasks and projects
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable in fast-past work environment
- Protect Urban’s value by keeping information confidential
- Professional and able to protect confidential information
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and dependable
- 5 plus years of administrative assistant experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Oil and gas and/or construction knowledge
Benefits you will enjoy at Urban:
- Willing to work with flexible schedule/hours in office
- Holidays, vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Must be eligible to work in US
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Urban Solution Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.